20 Aug The Best Basketball Shoes For Wide Feet
Basketball is one of the most cherished and highly sought after games. It is known all across the planet and is played by humans of all ages. I, personally have played basketball ever since I was old enough to hold a ball. Basketball gave me moments of clarity when all I could hear was the noise of all the things that were going wrong in life, the basketball court and the ball itself served as my place and thing that I would use when I wanted to get away from all of it. If you want to know more basketball, read this post.
It is a game that has always been there for me when I did not know what to turn to. One of the biggest gripes I have had while playing the game is that I could never find the right shoes for the longest time. Why? Well, because I have slightly wider feet than most people. What can you expect? I am a basketball player. We have been known to have abnormally large feet and also abnormally being tall. Having unusually wide feet has always been an issue for me because I cannot buy the footwear that I want. It has been devastating to wear shoes that don’t fit right and then end up with pain at the end of the day. Well, I breathed a sigh of relief when I went and bought a couple of the ones that are in this list that I have provided below. If you are also inflicted with such a thing as having wide feet, you can also breathe a sigh of relief because this list will make you so happy that you read this article. https://www.ballersguide.net/best-basketball-shoe-reviews/for-ankle-support/ is another place that you would find some great reviews.
- Air Jordan XXXI has proven to be the best choice for such problems, like having wide feet. You can also walk into the store, give you measurements and make sure that you get the right pair of shoes that will fit you perfectly. This particular one has been weighed, and it comes in around 2.5 pounds, so it will provide you with enough cushioning when you are playing the game.
- Nike LeBron XIII has been weighed, and this one is slightly heavier than the Air Jordan. It weighs around 4 pounds.
- Adidas D Lillard 2.0 weighs 3-4 pounds depending on which size you take.
- Air Jordan CP3.X is an excellent option because it weighs just 1.5 pounds, which also providing you with enough cushioning to make sure that you don’t hurt yourself on landing, after going for a dunk.
- Adidas D Rose.
- Nike Hyperdunk. ballersguide.net has a great review on this model.
- Under Armour Drive 4 is a great choice because it is the brand that focuses on sports really well.